Over two days, the ‘Be Inspired: Festival of Ideas’ will explore innovation, across sectors, that presents solutions and opportunities for the future of our world with key speakers from India and the UAE.
“The Festival of Ideas will facilitate dialogue and knowledge exchange between thought leaders from the UAE and India and enrich the strong friendship that exists between our two countries today.” said HE Omar Saif Ghobash, Assistant Minister of Public and Cultural Diplomacy
Taking a cue from the February 18th signing of the UAE-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (UAE-India CEPA), the ‘Be Inspired: Festival of Ideas’ will present a series of panel discussions – all open to the public – which bring together scientists, business leaders, designers, policy experts and artists from India and the UAE who will explore and celebrate innovation, across sectors.
Hosted at the auditorium of the India Pavilion at Expo 2020, the ‘Be Inspired: Festival of Ideas’ is brought to you by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), in partnership with the Office of Public and Cultural Diplomacy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in the UAE and the India Pavilion in Dubai Expo 2020. The Festival has been curated by Teamwork Arts, India’s leading art and culture curatorial company and the producer of the iconic Jaipur Literature Festival.
Sunday, February 20th
- UAE AND INDIA: A Shared History : 4:00pm – 4:45pm with HE Omar Ghobash, Assistant Minister for Culture and Public Diplomacy, HE Sanjay Sudhir, Indian Ambassador to the UAE
- Flight Path to the Future: Travel and Technology : 4:55pm – 5:40pm
- Creative Economy: The Sunshine Sector : 5:50pm – 6:35pm
- The World is Our Oyster: The Future of Business for India & UAE : 6:45pm – 7:30pm
Monday, February 21st
- UAE & India: Charting New Frontiers in Space : 4:00pm – 4:50pm
- The Women Who Lead Us: Fueling Entrepreneurship : 5:00pm – 5:50pm
- Can Fashion make a Statement in Sustainability? : 6:00pm – 6.50pm