The America-Israel Friendship League organises an online talk on how to engage the next generation of Diplomats.
Modern day diplomacy no longer takes place in person behind closed doors. Rather, online platforms have ever increasingly allowed for the active participation by younger voices.
This webinar explores how the spirit of The Abraham Accords has not only broken physical barriers, but how it can be harnessed to bring together the younger generation, how Gen Z and Millennials can communicate and collaborate in ways that will make friends and create bridges of collaboration.
Questions the panelists will explore include: What is the public reaction to the Abraham Accords in Israel and the UAE? How has public diplomacy changed and accelerated during the COVID-19 period? How is the next generation communicating differently than preceding generations? What platforms are growing in influence for public diplomacy?
Streamed live, the program will feature:
- Consul General H.E. Abdalla Shaheen United Arab Emirates in New York
- Acting Consul General Israel Nitzan Israeli Consulate in New York
- Amb. Noam Katz Senior Deputy Director General Head of Public Diplomacy, MFA, Israel
- Dr. Dalit Atrakchi Director, Department of External Relations and UNESCO Israel Ministry of Education
- H.E. Omar Saif Ghobash UAE Assistant Minister for Culture and Public Diplomacy
- Omar Al Braiki UAE Youth Delegate to the UN 2018
- Eyal Biram CEO Israel-is
- Wayne L. Firestone Executive Director America-Israel Friendship League